You need some documents to travel to the United States of America. You definitely need an electronically readable passport and an ESTA of visa. If you want to rent a car, you also need a valid driver’s license.

COVID19: Since November, 8 2021 you also need proof of vaccination and a negative covid-test to enter the USA. Read more about the needed covid documents.

  • Paspoort USA

    International passport

    An electronically readable international passport is required to travel to the USA. You passport has to be valid during your entire stay. Also children and babies need a passport. Lees ook  Paying in dollars

    >> Lees Meer

  • Driver’s license

    If you want to drive a car in the USA, you need a valid driver’s license. For Europeans the European driver’s license is accepted in America. For other countries an international driver’s permit can be required. Lees ook  Driver’s license

    >> Lees Meer

  • ESTA

    To strengthen the security of travel to the United States under the Visa Waiver Program, requirements to travel visa-free have been enhanced. Nationals of Visa Waiver Program countries will still be eligible to travel without a visa but will have to obtain an approved travel authorization prior to their travel to the United States. Lees…

    >> Lees Meer

Lees ook  Paying in dollars


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.